I WANT TO KNOW HOW THE BUYER’S FINANCING IS COMING ALONG, CAN YOU CHECK ON THIS FOR ME?November 2, 2018
HOW DO THE TAXES GET HANDLED AT THE CLOSING?November 2, 2018
It depends on a lot of factors. Here is a list of items that most sellers need to pay for in a standard closing:
- Realtor fees (usually 5-6%)
- Attorney fees – please see our online calculator.
- Title Fees- these range greatly depending on purchase price. They range from $2500-$7500 although a general average is $3,000. Our office will give you an exact tile fee quote within a couple of weeks of opening your file.
- Survey (If applicable) somewhere between $500-700.
- Well and Septic (If applicable)- $350
- Association Paid Assessment Letter (if applicable)- $200-500.
- Taxes – Varies- see below